This book forms the base of our Personal Development. It gives us a pathway by showing us the 13 principles that rich people follow to gather riches. DESIRE and DEFINITENESS of Purpose and Persistence serve the basic essence of this book. It focuses on three intangible forces that are Initiative, Faith, and the Will to Win as the most important for any dream to be made possible.
It points out every average man’s familiarity with the word “impossible.” These people know all the rules which will NOT work. This book is for all of them and all of us. It starts with the mind as Success comes to those who become SUCCESS CONSCIOUS. Failure comes to those who indifferently allow themselves to become FAILURE CONSCIOUS.
TARGET AUDIENCE OF THIS BOOK
This book is for people who want a reason to continue in their struggle to fulfill their dreams. Or have stopped dreaming of becoming rich and self-reliant for reasons like poverty, criticism, etc. This book will generate that intense desire for riches and success and will show the path about how it can be achieved. But make sure that the ways said will not be magical. It will require many years of practice and persistence to cover this path.
Below is a list of all the 13 principles that we will cover. A click on any of these links will take us to that specific section.
- DESIRE [THE STARTING POINT OF ALL ACHIEVEMENT].
- FAITH VISUALIZATION AND BELIEF IN ATTAINMENT OF DESIRE.
- AUTO SUGGESTION [THE MEDIUM TO INFLUENCE THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND]
- SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
- IMAGINATION [THE WORKSHOP OF THE MIND].
- ORGANIZED PLANNING [DESIRE INTO ACTION].
- CHARACTERISTICS OF A LEADER.
- MAJOR CAUSES OF FAILURE IN LEADERSHIP.
- DECISION [THE MASTERY OF PROCRASTINATION].
- THE MAJOR CAUSES THAT ARE HOLDING US BACK FROM SUCCESS.
- PERSISTENCE [THE SUSTAINED EFFORT NECESSARY TO INDUCE FAITH].
- POWER OF THE MASTER MIND [THE DRIVING FORCE].
- THE MYSTERY OF SEX TRANSMUTATION.
- IMPORTANCE OF SEX ENERGY ON CAREER.
- IMPORTANCE OF SEX ENERGY ON LOVE.
- THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND [THE CONNECTING LINK].
- THE BRAIN [A BROADCASTING AND RECEIVING STATION FOR THOUGHT].
- THE SIXTH SENSE [THE DOOR TO THE TEMPLE OF WISDOM].
- HOW TO PROTECT OURSELVES AGAINST NEGATIVE INFLUENCES?
PRINCIPLE 01: DESIRE [THE STARTING POINT OF ALL ACHIEVEMENT]
It’s the burning Desire that is important for any impossible achievement to take place. Burning Desire cannot be a mere hope or a wish. But it has to be an obsession. After that only the mind will be ready to make definite plans and find means to acquire success. Then backing those plans with persistence and belief in ourselves, will bring success.
Any person who wants to win in any situation must have that definiteness. He/she should be ready to burn his ships and cut all options available. Only by doing this one can maintain that BURNING DESIRE TO WIN which is most essential for success.
“One must realize that all who have accumulated great fortunes, first did a certain amount of dreaming, hoping, wishing, DESIRING, and PLANNING before they acquired money.”
This is a changing world. In this world, there is a high demand for Practical Dreamers who can put their dreams into action. It is the Practical Dreamers who are and will be the drivers of the development of civilization.
A bad start in any initiative cannot be the end. It is actually the turning point of success as no success has ever been achieved without a crisis. It’s the moment of crisis when we meet our real selves and that’s precious.
PRINCIPLE 02: FAITH VISUALIZATION AND BELIEF IN ATTAINMENT OF DESIRE
Faith acts as the fuel to the desire required to create it into a Burning Desire to attain riches.
To reach this destination of riches, a statement consisting of our desires needs to be made and repeated to the subconscious mind with the mix of emotions of faith and authority.
We will attain our desire or not depends on the affirmations that we send to our subconscious mind which registers our perspective of the desire by the method of Auto-suggestion.
But this Auto-suggestion method comes with a condition. It translates the impulse into its physical reality irrespective of its nature good or bad. The negative impulse like “I am unlucky or poor or will fail” gets stored in the Subconscious mind. This finally becomes the reason for many of us facing “misfortune” or “bad luck”.
Thus it becomes more important for us to create a thought process of positive emotions. As, if these emotions dominate our subconscious mind, we can negate the effects of bad emotions completely.
But how will these positive emotions take the place of negative emotions? The answer is by repetition. Any idea, plan, or purpose can be placed in the mind by the repetition of thoughts. The only thing to do is repeat our thoughts with authority and in audible words, every day. By this, the subconscious mind will take the thought and will act upon it.
PRINCIPLE 03: AUTO SUGGESTION [THE MEDIUM TO INFLUENCE THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND]
Auto-suggestion is the only pathway through which our desires and objectives reach to our subconscious mind.
To reach this destination, we need a driver, and that driver is the repeatability of our desire and concentration towards our purpose.
A list consisting of our desires needs to be made. This list needs to be repeated aloud with the emotion of faith, for the subconscious mind to take up the command.
The plan will “flash” as inspiration once the desire reaches the subconscious mind. Our responsibility will be to put that plan into action at once, irrespective of the current situation we are in.
PRINCIPLE 04: SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OR OBSERVATIONS
We all have heard this phrase “Knowledge is power”, but this statement is partially correct. The correct statement is “knowledge is just potential power”.
This knowledge should be organized into definite plans of action and directed to definite ends.
There is a myth that people who acquire great fortunes also acquire highly organized and specialized knowledge. But the only thing that those people acquire is a MASTERMIND GROUP. This group consists of people with whom we meet regularly.
It’s important that we choose our Master Mind Group carefully. They are the ones who will be the source of our knowledge as and when required.
In any corporate environment or even in our civilization, being at the bottom of a system is dangerous. It can kill ambitions and cut off opportunities. As being at the bottom creates a habit of daily routine and this routine shows very little opportunities.
It’s very important to focus on higher levels of responsibilities for getting more opportunities. But this opportunity will come to people who will produce new IDEAS and definite plans for the betterment of the organization.
In today’s time, there is and there will be an ever-increasing demand of individuals who bring in ideas through their imagination. It is all about bringing value to the table with a definite organized plan.
“Remember, the IDEA is the main thing. Specialized knowledge may be found just around the corner”.
PRINCIPLE 05: IMAGINATION [THE WORKSHOP OF THE MIND]
We always forget to recognize that this imagination is a power that we humans only possess.
From airplanes to televisions to automobiles, it was this imagination that has led to all these inventions. We too can use this power to its fullest and make definite plans about our next move to achieve our dreams.
Desire is only a thought or impulse, but for the transformation of this impulse into the definite reality of MONEY, calls for the use of plans. The power of imagination is used to make these plans.
Once the plan through Imagination is achieved, our next step should be to attain definiteness. This definiteness will provide us our next important step, that is the Idea.
Ideas form the foundation where all our imagination, desire, and purpose get together and work in harmony. At first, we give life and action and guidance to ideas, then that idea takes on the power of its own and sweeps aside all opposition. In business, the idea is sold and not the product.
So initiatives have to be taken to form a great idea. For this the Master Mind Group principle should be followed with whom working together we can generate a fantastic idea.
PRINCIPLE 06: ORGANIZED PLANNING [DESIRE INTO ACTION]
It’s time for taking action. This action calls for a proper plan or principle by which we can achieve our desire to attain riches. The list of plans comes like this:-
- Create an effective MASTERMIND GROUP who will create and execute the set plan.
- Finalize the reward that the Master Mind Group shall get in return for their efforts or cooperation.
- Every plan prepared, should be the joint creation or with the approval of every other member of the MasterMind group.
- PERSISTENCE is the key to wealth when executing plans. We must stop mourning for the failed ideas and keep replacing the failed idea with new ones. until a plan that works is finally found.
- Perfect Harmony should exist between every member of our Master Mind group.
“No man is ever whipped until he QUITS-in his own mind. This fact will be repeated many times because it is so easy to “take the count” at the first sign of defeat.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A LEADER
Every great leader was once a dedicated follower. Moreover, they became great leaders because they were great followers. Leaders have a number of characteristics like: –
- Unwavering courage based upon knowledge of self and the respective occupation.
- Self- control in tough situations and acting sensibly.
- A keen sense of justice by which the followers acquire trust.
- Definiteness of decision and not changing as per increasing difficulty in situations.
- The habit of doing more than paid for, that’s the necessity of willingness more than of the followers.
- A Pleasing Personality to whom every follower looks up to for inspiration.
- Sympathy and understanding towards the followers.
- Mastery of details, that is knowing a leader’s full responsibility.
- Willingness to assume full responsibility for all the shortcomings and mistakes of the problems.
- Cooperation that a leader should be able to achieve from the followers by Consent and not by Force.
MAJOR CAUSES OF FAILURE IN LEADERSHIP
- Inability to organize details, that is avoiding responsibility and not reacting accordingly during an emergency.
- Unwillingness to render humble service, that is not putting any kind of extra effort beyond the required job.
- Expectation of getting paid for what they “know” instead of what they do with that which they know.
- Fear of competition from Followers, a true leader instead of fear concentrates on ways to achieve more work in lesser time. Even delegation of position is not an issue, as this would present the leader at many places in one time.
- Lack of Imagination due to which a leader cannot make the required plans in emergencies.
- Selfishness, which is claiming all the honors of the work of the followers. A great leader is not concerned with the honors but is concerned about the well-being of the followers.
- Intemperance, a leader should not lose his/her calmness in any situation. Followers do not favor a short-tempered leader.
- Disloyalty, towards followers and associates, is not a sign of a leader.
- Showing Authority towards followers, a REAL LEADER, does not need to advertise their authority. But can be seen in their conduct towards others- his/her sympathy, understanding, fairness, and a demonstration of knowing the respective job.
- Emphasis of Title, a true leader doesn’t require any title but his/her office doors are always open for everyone who wish to enter.
Companies always prioritize people who can bring something of value, whether it be ideas, services, or “connections.” Every company has room for the man who has a definite plan of action which is to the advantage of that company.
Thus, we should be ready for selling of our capabilities as services when required to the prospective individual or company. This should be done with authority.
PRINCIPLE 07: DECISION [THE MASTERY OF PROCRASTINATION]
We should remember, when we allow the influence of others opinions in our life, we are compromising with our desires.
Moreover, a person who knows where to go, that person is able to take decisions promptly. Moreover, the world also makes space for that person who knows where he wants to go.
For any tough decision to be made, a self-determining Power comes into play. This Power consists of six principles namely Desire, Decision, Faith, Persistence, The Master Mind, and Organised Planning. Keeping these principles in mind, we will never fail our decisions.
In order to make firm decisions, we should make the Mastermind group very carefully and make sure to consult our plans with only them. If we take this group into the confidence of our plans, then other’s opinions become irrelevant.
THE MAJOR CAUSES THAT ARE HOLDING US BACK FROM SUCCESS
- Lack of a well-defined purpose in life.
- Lack of ambition to aim above mediocrity.
- Insufficient education – It’s not about the knowledge gained through education but it’s the lack of applied knowledge. We have to remember that we will be paid, not merely for what we know, but more particularly for what we do with that which we know.
- Lack of Self-discipline or the habit of indiscriminate spending.
- Bad health due to bad habits adopted like overeating, negative thought process, lack of physical exercise, etc.
- Unfavorable environmental influences during childhood.
- Procrastination (Lack of taking decisions).
- Lack of Persistence.
- Negative Personality.
- Lack of controlled sexual urge.
- Uncontrolled Desire for “Something for Nothing”.
- Lack of well-defined Power of Decision.
- Wrong selection of a mate for marriage.
- Over Cautious, fear of taking any chance.
- Wrong selection of Business Associates.
- Superstition and Prejudice.
- Wrong selection of Occupation.
- Lack of Concentration on one Definite Chief Aim.
- Lack of Enthusiasm.
- Inability to cooperate with others.
- Possession of power that was not acquired through self-effort, son, or daughter of wealthy people who inherit money which they haven’t earned.
- Intentional Dishonesty.
- Lack of Capital.
PRINCIPLE 08: PERSISTENCE [THE SUSTAINED EFFORT NECESSARY TO INDUCE FAITH]
Every individual who dares to dream of achieving something great has to pass through this obstacle.
Power of Will can help in attaining this Persistence.
The will-power mixed with desire forms an irresistible pair. We need to add the flavor of persistence with this mixture to achieve our dreams.
There is no substitute for Persistence. We have to practice this trait as this will provide us insurance against failure. A person who is persistent has no fear of failure and the one who gets in this zone is invincible. As his/her desires are much greater than the failures present in any situation.
Even now great ideas are born. They need the breath of life injected into them through Definite Plans of Immediate Action and Persistence. But the Fear of criticism destroys the idea and finally, they never grow and dies.
How to develop this Persistence ?
- A Definite purpose backed by Burning Desire for its Fulfilment.
- A Definite plan, expressed in continuous action.
- A mind closed tightly against all negative criticism and discouragement.
- A friendly Master Mind group who will encourage to follow the plan and purpose.
PRINCIPLE 09: POWER OF THE MASTER MIND [THE DRIVING FORCE]
Power denotes the Organized effort produced by the coordination and effort of a group of people, who work towards a DEFINITE end, in a spirit of harmony. This group of people is called the MasterMind Group.
Some brains are more efficient than others, so if a number of these brains get connected in a spirit of harmony, it can create more thought and energy than a single brain can. This is the reason this Principle becomes very important as it has the power to create impossible things possible.
Thus, it becomes important that we choose our surrounding carefully. These surroundings will affect our thought pattern that will provide positivity and the definiteness towards our purpose.
Every person who has accumulated great fortune has not been successful without the association of great minds. We too need to realize this fact and act on it.
PRINCIPLE 10: THE MYSTERY OF SEX TRANSMUTATION
The urge of sex has been grossly misunderstood, by the ignorant and the evil-minded, for so long that the very word sex is seldom used in polite society.
The most powerful of human desires is Sex desire. So strong is the desire for sex that men can risk their life and reputation to indulge in it.
But this desire provides us with something more. When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, and persistence unknown to them at other times.
The motivating force when harnessed and redirected along other lines can be used as powerful creative forces in any profession, including, of course, the accumulation of riches.
This is what is sex transmutation is all about. It means the switching of the mind from thoughts of physical expression, to thoughts of some constructive nature.
If not given this form of outlet, through transmutation, it will seek outlets through purely physical channels.
It requires great will-power for this exercise of transmutation of sex energy, but once achieved it can do wonders. This desire should not be submerged or eliminated. It should be given an outlet through forms of expression which enrich the body, mind, and spirit of man.
IMPORTANCE OF SEX ENERGY ON CAREER
When employing salesmen, the quality of personal magnetism is seen as the first requirement or a vital force for selection. Because personal magnetism attracts enthusiasm which is important for presenting any product.
Here comes the role of sex energy. As people who lack sex energy will never become enthusiastic nor inspire others with enthusiasm. Cultivation and understanding of this trait will bring about great advantages to relationships with other people.
This energy can be communicated to others through the following media:
- The hand-shake. This instantly indicates the presence of magnetism or the lack of it.
- The tone of voice.
- Posture and carriage of the body. Highly sexed people move briskly, and with grace and ease.
- The vibrations of thought. Highly sexed people mix the emotion of sex with their thoughts, to influence those around them.
- Body adornment. People who are highly sexed are usually very careful about their personal appearance. They usually select clothing of a style becoming to their personality, physique, complexion, etc.
IMPORTANCE OF SEX ENERGY ON LOVE
Partners or couples do inspire each other. We can analyze all great achievers and will find out this thing in common.
Love, Romance, and Sex are all emotions capable of driving men/woman to heights of super achievement. Love is the emotion that serves as a safety valve and insures balance, poise, and constructive effort.
Memories of love never pass. They linger, guide, and influence long after the source of stimulation has faded. Every person, who has been in Genuine Love, knows that it leaves enduring traces upon the human heart. The effect of love endures.
Even the memories of love are sufficient to lift one to a higher plane of creative effort. The major force of love may spend itself and pass away. But its departure often prepares the human heart for a still greater love.
We can always go back at times and go in the beautiful memories of past love. It will soften the influence of the present worries. Doing this many ideas, or plans may yield, which may change the entire financial or spiritual status of our life.
Understanding the difference between the emotions of love and sex, there would be no disappointment over love. The major difference is that love is spiritual, while sex is biological.
No experience, which touches the human heart with a spiritual force, can possibly be harmful, except through ignorance, or jealousy.
Love, alone, will not bring happiness in marriage, nor will sex alone. These two emotions have to be mixed that will bring a state of mind, closest to the spiritual that one may ever know on this earthly plane.
PRINCIPLE 11: THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND [THE CONNECTING LINK]
Our subconscious mind receives sense impressions or thoughts, regardless of their nature. We can plant any thought or purpose in our subconscious mind which we desire to translate into its monetary equivalent. The subconscious acts first on the dominating desires which have been mixed with emotional feelings of faith.
There are seven major positive and negative emotions. The negatives voluntarily come into the thought impulses of the subconscious mind. While positives have to be injected, through the principle of auto-suggestion.
Both Positive and negative emotions cannot occupy the mind at the same time. One of the other must dominate. It is our responsibility to make sure that positive emotions constitute the dominating influence of our minds. Here the law of HABIT can help us immensely.
PRINCIPLE 12: THE BRAIN [BROADCASTING AND RECEIVING STATION FOR THOUGHT]
Every human brain is both a broadcasting and receiving station for the vibration of thought. The Creative Imagination is the “receiving set” of the brain, that receives thoughts, released by the brains of others.
When “stepped up” to a high rate of vibration, the mind becomes more receptive to the vibration of thought. This “stepping up” process takes place through positive emotions or negative emotions. Whichever dominates.
This thought is energy traveling at an exceedingly high rate of vibration. “Stepped-up” by any of the major emotions, the thought vibrates at a much higher rate than ordinary thought. This type of thought than passes from one brain to another, through the broadcasting machinery of the human brain.
The brain vibrating at this rapid rate, not only attracts thoughts and ideas released by other brains, but it gives one’s own thoughts that “feeling” essential before those thoughts can be picked and acted upon by one’s subconscious mind.
The most basic stimuli by which all these processes start is a Burning Desire.
PRINCIPLE 13: THE SIXTH SENSE [THE DOOR TO THE TEMPLE OF WISDOM]
All the principles stated above lead to this, as if we do not practice all the above principles than we will not be able to realize this principle.
The Sixth Sense is also called the Creative Imagination. Ideas, plans, and thoughts flash into the mind through this channel.
This sense is probably the medium of contact between our finite mind and the Infinite Intelligence.
It’s a fact that we do receive accurate knowledge, through sources other than the physical senses. This nature of Knowledge is generally received under the influence of extraordinary stimulation.
Any emergency which arouses the emotions, and causes the heart to beat more rapidly than normal may, and generally does, bring the sixth sense into action.
Anyone of us who has experienced a near accident while driving, knows that on such occasions, the sixth sense often comes to our rescue, and aids, by split seconds, in avoiding the accident.
The understanding of the sixth sense comes only by years of meditation, self-examination, and serious thought. It is achieved by the continuous practice of realization that it’s us who have the answer to every problem. We need to find that right communication with ourselves where there is no disturbance, just we and our problem.
HOW TO PROTECT OURSELVES AGAINST NEGATIVE INFLUENCES?
Men who accumulate great riches always protect themselves against this evil. The ways are: –
- Will-Power put into constant use, puts a wall against all the negative influences in our mind. Whether of our own making, or the result of the activities of negative people around us.
- Setup habits for counteracting towards our basic fears.
- Recognize all the people who depress or discourage us in any way.
- Deliberately seek the company of people who influence to think and act for ourselves.
- Do not EXPECT troubles as they have a tendency not to disappoint.
Now as we conclude it will be important for us to sign off taking the main flavor of this book. That is getting to know the essence that this book offers us. They are: –
RICHES begin in the form of THOUGHT! FAITH removes limitations and Burning Desire gives it the strength.
This Burning Desire has to pass hurdles of discouragement, temporary defeat, criticism, and the constant reminding of “waste of time”. For all these hurdles Determination, Definiteness of Purpose, the Desire to Attain the Goal, and the Persistent Effort will come into rescue.
“A QUITTER NEVER WINS-AND-A WINNER NEVER QUITS”.
People who do not succeed have one distinguishing trait in common. They know all the reasons for failure.
But we have to understand this one thing that there is no such possibility as SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.
We have the ability to influence, direct, and eventually control our subconscious mind. Which can make our life what we want it to be.
But this ability to reach, and influence the subconscious mind has its price, and we MUST PAY THAT PRICE. The price is everlasting PERSISTENCE to follow all the principles to attain riches.
We end this with the authors quote,
“Life is a checkerboard, and the player opposite us is TIME. If we hesitate before moving, or neglect to move promptly, our men will be wiped off the board by TIME. We are playing against a partner who will not tolerate INDECISION!”
Now, was this blog helpful? If so, please do share it with your friends to whom you care. This small step can bring a lot of difference in your life and your belongings and frankly to me too.